Head of Brand and Marketing
Location: Rochester, Kent
Application Deadline: Tuesday 5th October 2021
For over 32 years, Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex (KSS) has been providing world-leading pre-hospital medical services to critically ill or injured patients wherever they are, whenever they need it. We serve a population of 4.8 million people plus a transient population of 90 million people, making us one of the busiest Air Ambulances in the UK. We are at the forefront of utilising technology and innovation to save lives and improve patient outcome, which has made us one of the world’s leading Helicopter Emergency Medical Services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Team KSS as our Head of Brand and Marketing. Building upon our already growing marketing presence within our communities, and digital platforms, you will help to generate and inspire support for our fundraising activities. Taking inspiration from our strategic and cultural framework you will build, plan and implement an overall digital marketing strategy, and become an ambassador and guardian for our brand, ensuring that all materials are in line with our brand guidelines and identity
Reporting to the Executive Director of Income Generation, Marketing and Communications, the post holder will be responsible for the following duties:
- Build, plan and implement an overall digital marketing strategy for KSS and oversee and manage all digital marketing activities
- Work with our partners to develop our website to ensure optimum functionality, strong consistent messaging and that it supports our organisational strategy
- Lead and manage the Marketing Team allocating staff time where the most impact can be made to raise the awareness and profile of KSS and support our fundraising campaigns
- Prepare and manage marketing (including digital marketing) budget to deliver maximum impact
- Work with our Head of Communications and wider IGMC Leadership Team to plan and align marketing and communications across all channels
- Produce, commission, publish and promote compelling and engaging content across all marketing channels and platforms
- Monitor and evaluate marketing activities and brand performance against external benchmarks and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Oversee KSS’s paid social media activity channels ensuring our advertising is impactful, engaging and delivers the desired outcomes
- Work with our Income Generation teams to support the development of both offline and online campaign materials.
- Adjust campaigns and strategies where needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Act as brand guardian, reviewing and maintaining brand guidelines and empowering all staff to embrace them
- Work with the Head of Communications and Executive Director of Income Generation - Marketing and Communications manage the KSS brand and reputation, increasing awareness of our work and intention to support across new and existing audiences
Please be aware that KSS will look to conduct interviews on the week commencing 4th October, however, this vacancy will continue to be advertised until a successful candidate has been appointed.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as Head of Brand and Marketing, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Senior Brand Manager, Head of Branding, Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Senior Marcomms Manager, Senior Marketing Campaign Manager, or Senior Brand Marketing Manager.