Are you a Database Officer looking for a new challenge?
Are you wanting to move forward and become a better version of yourself?
Then the encouraging environment of an independent secondary school that continually strives for excellence could suit you.
This is a great opportunity to join a small and dedicated Development and Alumni Relations Team, and you will be responsible for managing & maintaining the fundraising and alumni database. The team raises money for the School's bursary programme and looks after it's over 4,000 alumni across the world. You will be responsible for all gift processing and be involved in analysing data and reporting on trends, developing and producing associated reports and undertaking research and briefings as required. You will also get involved with Research and Prospect Management, Budgeting & Office Management.
Job title: Database Officer
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 per year + includes LLW
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Database Management.
- To maintain comprehensive and accurate database records on the school's community.
- Periodic cleansing and upgrading of current data.
- Support the SMT in their work to identify potential supporters, through data analysis.
- Consolidate & analyse development data and identify trends and opportunities to improve fundraising efforts.
- Provide analysis/data collection for monthly reporting to the SMT & Board, for the year-end reporting.
- Preparing mailings, materials, reports and presentations as required.
Other duties including:
- Gift Management - managing the processing systems, reconciling Raiser's Edge with the charity's bank account (working together with the finance team).
- Research and Prospect Management - including researching potential donors, creating reports and supplying appropriate briefing to the SMT.
- Budgeting and Office Management - to oversee the Department's budget and ensure accurate expenditure tracking.
You will also require:
- working knowledge of MS Office (including database packages).
- a good telephone manner.
- administrative experience.
- excellent communication skills.
- previous experience in a customer focussed role.
As the successful candidate you must be highly organised and able to work on your own initiative.
We look forward to meeting you. Best of Luck!
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.