- Within the team, leading on the organisation and delivery of a program of Family Activities Events. Ensuring quality and access for children, young people and families across the catchment area. This will include arranging venues externally or coordinating activities within The Ark, arranging catering, entertainment and transport; managing costs/budgets; undertaking risk assessments; liaising with insurers; administration (invitations, mail-outs, briefs); briefing/managing volunteers; ensuring safe management of photography and ensuring the safeguarding of children and young people at events.
- Manage risk, incidents and accidents with the support of the Family Activities Manager.
- Ensure that the use of external organisations and services used for Family Events meet Noah’s Ark standards of Safeguarding, Health and Safety, and confidentiality, to include agreements and regular reviews.
- Jointly oversee the coordination of the Birthday Present Process.
- Promote the services of Noah’s Ark to external organisations and services in order to increase the reach of Noah’s Ark across the five boroughs and local authority.
- Undertake training and skills development and keep up to date with the changing requirements of the role.
- Lead on and demonstrate positive behaviour management at events.
- Contribute to budget proposals and reports about the service.
- Undertake general administrative duties, including organising and filing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, including updating the Care Team database where appropriate.
- Be aware of, and comply with, the rules and policies detailed in the Staff Handbook.
- Work across teams and departments in the Charity to support effective communication and collaborative working through a ‘one-team’ philosophy.
- At all times work to safeguard the wellbeing of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Undertake any other duties as might be reasonably requested by the Head of Holistic Services Senior Management Team
For more information please visit our website and download our job description.