Nightingale Hammerson provides exceptional care for older people in the Jewish community at Nightingale House in Clapham and at Hammerson House in Hampstead.
We are looking for a confident and engaging Fundraiser or sales professional to join our team and grow our well established Individual Giving, Legacy and Trust programme.
- Raise funds from high-level donors and develop networking opportunities effectively
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with key donors
- Research and apply for high value Trust funding opportunities
- Manage our Database Officer to ensure the fundraising database; Raiser’s Edge is used to its maximum potential.
- Collaborate with colleagues and volunteers to achieve fundraising goals
Essential Key Skills
- Fundraising or sales experience with proven track record in securing five-figure + donations
- Proven ability to track and report on income
- CRM database experience – preferably Raisers Edge
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Zoom
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively
Office Locations: Hampstead (N2) or Clapham (SW12) with occasional work from home
Application closing date until position filled. Early applications are encouraged.
To find out more and apply: www.nightingalehammerson.org/vacancies
Please email your CV via 'Apply Now'.