We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.
We’re looking for an experienced digital acquisition officer. Is that you?
The last few years have seen a step change in our ambitions at Parkinson’s UK. We’re driven to find a cure. And we’re willing to embody our pioneering spirit to get us there. This means not always conforming to the status quo - whether that be in our research or marketing efforts.
We’re looking for a senior digital acquisition professional who will plan, develop and deliver data and insight driven paid digital marketing activity, across Parkinson’s UK’s channels to grow our reach and acquire new support from defined audiences.
You’ll support the digital marketing manager in developing paid digital advertising strategies based on a test and learn approach and act as a key lead in the development of best practice in digital advertising for the charity.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital acquisition strategies, with support from relevant agencies.
- Work with fundraising teams to deliver bespoke and integrated digital acquisition campaigns that acquire new supporters.
- Work with the wider Marketing and Supporter Engagement teams to ensure a joined-up supporter experience.
- Create inspiring, engaging, acquisition content for our digital marketing channels that meet brand guidelines, in partnership with the Creative and Content teams.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of planning, delivering and optimising digital acquisition campaigns.
- Significant experience in using Google Ads (search, video, display) and social media (Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn) advertising platforms.
- Experience using Google analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour.
- Experience of working to brand guidelines and house style guides to produce content.
If you think you could help us, we would love to hear from you
Closing date: 20 September 2021
Interviews to be held: 29 September 2021