Health and Wellbeing Advisor (Nurse / RGN)
Up to £28,098 per annum pro rata / £15.39 per hour (Up to £12,042 for 15 hpw)
Permanent, Part Time (15 hours per week)
Can you make a difference to our clients' resident's lives?
About the role
They are looking for Registered General Nurses for the role of Health and Wellbeing Advisor. Working within one of their amazing retirement villages in Hereford.
The role is 15 hours per week with a flexible working pattern to be agreed with the successful candidate, paying up to £15.39 P/H.
Health and Wellbeing Advisors are key to their goal of providing a personal and responsive wellbeing service for retirement village residents including health assessments and personal health programmes.
What will you do as one of their Health and Wellbeing Advisors?
- Carry out health assessments and plan personal health programmes for their residents
- Work as part of the allocation panel to assess applicants for Retirement village accommodation and services, providing reports for allocations meeting as required
- Collate information regarding the use of the service to provide performance monitoring information and reports regarding the impact and outcomes achieved by the service on a regular basis
- Communicate with customers in the village on general health and wellbeing enquiries in a polite and professional way.
- Refer, liaise and coordinate communication/intervention with other services on behalf of residents as required, to achieve the most direct and timely response to health concerns/issues
- To follow up the outcomes and advice from GP referrals for residents and support residents to understand and follow medical advice
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment and the successful candidate will need to have a Registered General Nurse PIN.
Closing date: 1st October, 2021