Clinical Services Co-ordinator
Central London (with flexible home-working arrangements)
Tavistock Relationships has been improving lives for generations. We believe that strong relationships improve our lives, families, and mental health.
- A belief in the importance of family stability and emotional security
- A commitment to social justice, inclusivity and diversity in every area of our work
- A belief in the importance of intellectual curiosity and rigour
- An aspiration to be a learning community – growing understanding and being open to new ideas and developing new ways of working
- A commitment to promoting excellence in the delivery of our services
We are now looking for a Clinical Services Co-ordinator to join our Clinical Services Team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Salary of £21,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- Learning and development opportunities, including training, regular appraisals and feedback
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual with excellent customer service skills to join our organisation and help us continue to deliver high-quality support to our clients and therapists.
We are committed to the development of our team members and you will receive all the training and support you need to make a success of this role and build an exciting and rewarding career with us.
What’s more, we strive to promote a culture which supports your wellbeing by offering a supportive, work-life balanced environment.
As a Clinical Services Co-ordinator, you will provide a high level of administrative support to our Clinical Services function.
In this varied role, you act as a liaison between our therapists and clients and provide excellent customer service support, responding to all enquiries professionally and effectively and ensuring a caring and high-quality service at all times.
Using the clinical services database, you will ensure accurate records and personal data are maintained and organised in a confidential manner. You will also provide inductions and ongoing support to our therapists in the use of digital platforms including Salesforce and Office 365.
Additionally, you will:
- Maintain and update the clinical diary
- Manage consultation room bookings
- Issue client invoices in a timely manner
- Process client payments
To join us as a Clinical Services Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to plan ahead
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work with a wide range of people, demonstrating empathy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective time and workload management
- An interest in the use of digital technologies and confidence with adapting to different IT applications
Experience of working in a customer-facing role would be beneficial to your application, as would experience in the use of database software (such as Salesforce) and in the use of PDF editor software.
Knowledge of vulnerable person safeguarding would be advantageous, as would a working knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations.
Proficiency in the use of MS365 would be desirable, as would confidence using technological or AV equipment. A bachelor level degree would be equally favourable.
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, from 9am to 5.30pm with one late evening per week.
The closing date for applications is 23:59 on Sunday 12th September 2021.
Other organisations may call this role Clinical Support Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Healthcare Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Co-ordinator, Admin Clerk, or Office Clerk.
Webrecruit and Tavistock Relationships are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Clinical Services Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.