Central London (with flexible home-working arrangements)
Are you a proactive and experienced administrator with a strong customer focus and a desire to help people? Looking to increase your skillset and enhance your experience with a successful charity? If so, read on.
Tavistock Relationships has been improving lives for generations. We believe that strong relationships improve our lives, families, and mental health.
- A belief in the importance of family stability and emotional security
- A commitment to social justice, inclusivity and diversity in every area of our work
- A belief in the importance of intellectual curiosity and rigour
- An aspiration to be a learning community – growing understanding and being open to new ideas and developing new ways of working
- A commitment to promoting excellence in the delivery of our services
We are now looking for a Training Co-ordinator to join us in London and support the delivery of our training programmes and events.
- Salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Learning and development opportunities, including training, regular appraisals and feedback
- Time Off In Lieu policy
At Tavistock Relationships, we strive to engage with our employees and promote a culture which supports their wellbeing by offering a supportive, friendly and work/life balance.
Once you join our organisation, you’ll discover an open, welcoming atmosphere where staff are passionate about what they do and always happy to help each other to deliver a high-quality service.
As a Training Co-ordinator, you’ll perform a range of admin tasks to support the successful delivery of our training programmes and events.
Acting as the first point of contact for the training administration department of our organisation, you will respond to all course and event enquiries from the public, students, staff and alumni Members, ensuring they are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
You will also be responsible for setting up training rooms, including audio visual equipment, Zoom links and supporting trainers in the use of all equipment (full training and support will be provided).
Additionally, you will:
- Support student services, alumni services and event co-ordination
- Develop and maintain accurate and easily accessible records in relation to students/staff/delegates/alumni Members
- Support the online bookings, registrations and payments process
- Facilitate the smooth running of training events/courses
To join us as a Training Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and be highly responsive
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Confidence using technological equipment
A minimum of one year’s experience in a clinical, educational and/or training setting would be beneficial to your application, as would the ability to use AV equipment.
Knowledge of working with databases and virtual learning environments, such as Moodle and Salesforce, would also be advantageous. A degree level qualification would also be desirable, but by no means necessary.
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, Office Administrator, or Training Administrator.
This is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from 10.30am to 7pm. Earlier start/finish on occasional Fridays. Occasional weekend and evening working will be required, but we operate a Time Off In Lieu policy.
The closing date for this role is 5pm, Monday 30th August 2021.
Webrecruit and Tavistock Relationships are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Training Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.