The impact achieved by our mentoring relationships is key to our mentoring programme. The Customer Success Manager is focused on ensuing that our mentors and mentees can conduct their mentoring relationship successfully, have a great experience and achieve impactful outcomes. The Customer Success Manager manages and continuously improves the tools and value-add services that support the mentoring relationships and set them up for success.
The Mentoring Customer Success Manager is responsible for administering the mentoring programme on the digital platform, supporting participants, and ensuring that the service delivered to mentors and mentees is in line with the desired user journey's and experience. The Customer Success Manager will convene thought leadership and best practice to support participants, develop materials required to optimise service and promotion of the programme, and manage communities and engagement with mentors and mentees.
- Conduct vetting and approvals onto products according to Be the Business policy and process
- Monitor progress/performance of matching and mentoring relationships and carry out interventions as needed (e.g. review and set matches where needed, prompt activity where relationships are not fitting expected activity profile, monitor for behaviour out of line with code of conduct and intervene to prevent recurrence)
- Answer queries and resolve issues for registered participants
- Monitor and report on Programme participant progress and performance
- Support management of key data inputs and analysis, run regular reports and identify any issues to appropriate team members.
- Support visibility of programme reach, impact and insight on participants.
- Carrying out research, analysis and write up results as necessary
- Moderate and facilitate forums and peer communities on platform.
- Plan and deliver participant events – venue selection, programme overviews, speaker briefings, monitoring acceptances, management of the day and co-ordination, troubleshooting where required, completing evaluations.
- Develop programme training, engagement and support materials including convening 3rd party thought leadership and best practice support materials to share on the platform to enhance and improve the mentor and mentee experience and mentoring outcomes.
- Participant Engagement.
- Develop case studies, administer engagement campaigns , on-platform engagement and feedback surveys.
- Work with the Mentoring Lead to develop and continuously improve a scalable delivery model that delivers the proposition, features and user journeys, and continuously improves the mentee and mentor user journeys
- Work with the Leadership and Management Programme Manager to deliver the mentoring test and learn plan (convening and running focus groups, conducting in platform testing, and feedback survey management).
* Please note this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and may be revised from time to time as per business needs.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years in project management
- An ability to engage and influence key stakeholders and build credible relationships
- Ability and desire to work at pace and with flexibility
- Collaborative team member and strong interpersonal skills
- High quality verbal and written communications
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills. With the ability to own and solve problems
- Excellent time management
- Must be able to work innovatively, within a team and on own initiative
- Alignment with BtB Values