Homelessness Service Coordinator / Support Worker
Location: Cheshire East
Salary: £19400 per annum
Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Our client is looking for three Service Coordinators to join their Floating Support team to deliver high quality housing and support to people with complex needs living in their own homes.
- Process customer referrals
- Carry out detailed risk assessments and evaluate customer needs
- Provide person-centred and confidential support
- Record and upload details to our case management system
- Be an ambassador for the brand and your customers by attending professional meetings on their behalf
- Safeguard customers or anyone they live with when they display concerning or harmful behaviours
What our client is looking for:
- Someone educated to a GCSE standard with A-C grades in English and Maths
- Six months paid or voluntary work in a similar position
- Knowledgeable of housing and homelessness laws, the welfare system, and awareness of GDPR.
- Great communications skills
- You will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle to visit customers in their homes.
- Someone who can take part in our out-of-hours rota as required.
- Someone with a genuine understanding and compassion for people without a home, who won’t judge but instead will empower customers and give them a voice
- A flexible and adaptable approach and someone able to work around the needs of the customer
- Enhanced DBS check
Our client will be interviewing for these roles on a regular basis. Once all of the three roles have been filled they will close the vacancy.
About our client:
Our client is making homelessness history, it’s a big statement, but they’re not alone in achieving it. They’re part of a group of brands dedicated to making this region and the surrounding areas vibrant.
Benefits of working for our client:
Our client offers a vibrant culture with a real social purpose, a great pension scheme that they’ll contribute to, a cycle to work scheme, colleague-led development programmes, a modern approach to time off for what matters (including flexi-time and an extra day off that’s just for you), access to free flu jabs and an extensive health scheme, a great reward scheme with discount at leading retailers, cinemas and gyms, as well as all the ongoing training you need to succeed.
Help our client give those without a plan, voice or home to build concrete futures by tackling the issues that keep people from finding their own home. Apply NOW!
#Jobs #Recruiting #Cheshire #Crewe #CheshireEast #ServiceCoordinator #SupportWorker #HomelessnessSupportWorker #Homelessness #FullTime #GreatBenefits #JobsThatGiveBack #MentalHealth #ComplexNeeds #HousingCrisis