Strategy, Planning and Impact Advisor
They are looking for an experienced Strategy, Planning and Impact Advisor to ensure strategic focus, planning, resources and impact measurement are tightly aligned.
You will work closely with the Global CEO and leadership team to devise the architecture, structure, roll-out and monitoring for the business strategy and planning with particular emphasis on devising dashboards of metrics, providing impact reports and ensuring plans and resources are closely aligned to their strategic goals.
You will be central to the development and review of the organisational Strategic Plan, ensuring the very best outcome and providing ongoing monitoring, data-driven analysis and advice for improvements in impact.
This exciting post requires a process expert, charged with developing a cohesive system for data collection and reporting, with the ability to drive the monitoring and evaluation of existing plans and progress reports.
Strategy, Planning and Impact Advisor Responsibilities:
• To work for and with the Global CEO in developing and driving our organisational approach to strategy, planning and measuring impact.
• To direct our methodology and process for strategy, planning and impact assessment.
• To design the architecture and structure of the Strategic Plan and lead on the process for its subsequent implementation on behalf of the Global CEO.
• To design and lead on communication of our strategic planning on behalf of the Global CEO.
• To build, track and evaluate goals across HQ and international teams to ensure that cross-organisational priorities are well-coordinated, evaluation metrics are sound, and that progress is clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
• To advise on project & resource alignment with organisational priorities and objectives.
• To design milestones & dashboard systems for measuring organisational and programmatic progress and impact.
• To deliver quarterly reviews of progress and impact, highlighting key areas for attention.
• To develop our organisational reporting infrastructure, including management, flow, systems and tools.
• To contribute data and ideas to key external communications, such as the Trustees’ Annual Report.
• To work collaboratively with all eaders to identify goals, metrics, risks and obstacles they are facing.
• To provide roving support to teams in strategic planning and impact assessment – for example, if they are planning a new campaign or opening a new country office.
Strategy, Planning and Impact Advisor Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader and process expert with an outstanding record of strategic analysis, impact analysis and reporting. You would have worked at executive level and have the drive and passion to build outstanding plans and impact reports. The ability to think strategically and to lead change will be crucial to success..
In order to comply with legal requirements, as part of our selection process we ask all potential employees to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Why work for them ?
• For animals, people and planet: We are on a mission to end factory farming and create a world where fresh air and sunshine are natural parts of any farming system.
• To expand your current skills, develop your career and make a difference to the lives of billions
• We offer 25 days paid holiday
• 45 minutes by train from London Waterloo, our international headquarters are in Godalming near Guildford, a picturesque market town on the banks of the River Wey.
• We occupy modern, bright open plan offices just two minutes walk from Godalming station
• Free parking
• Free fruit!
The role will be working from home to begin with, however when restrictions ease you will be required to go into the office where necessary.
Location: Preferably HQ – Godalming, UK – Flexible working considered. Please note: Need to spend a significant amount of time at HQ if not based in Godalming, UK (minimum of 5 days per month – more in the first few weeks) and be able to travel internationally.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37 per week
Salary: £55,000-£60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Closing date for applications: 17th September 2021. We would like applications as soon as possible as these will be reviewed regularly and interviews may take place throughout the application period. The role may close early if a sufficient number of applications are received.
No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Planning Advisor, Impact Advisor, Strategy, Business Strategy, Welfare Standards, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit etc.
Ref: 102 039