Reports to: Director of Impact and Innovation
Location: London & home-based
About Film & TV Charity
The Film and TV Charity offers financial support, professional advice and mental health support to people working in the UK film, TV and cinema industries
Major donors to the Charity are typically large studios, broadcasters, or content platforms, including Netflix, BBC Studios, Amazon, Warner Bros and Disney.
The Charity has partnerships with other UK film and TV charities such as Bafta and BFI.
As Programme and Partnerships Manager you will support the successful delivery of the Charity’s mission by working effectively across internal teams and with external partners to oversee, support and enable the development and delivery of a portfolio of impactful projects and services that will make working life better for those in the film, TV and cinema industry.
- Provide operational support to drive forward the goals and aims of the charity, ensuring that activities are delivered to a high standard, on time, and to budget.
- Encourage and enable matrix working, supporting effective communication, and planning across the department and wider Charity.
- Liaise across charity functions to ensure collaboration and enable a seamless development process through the pipeline from evidence to idea to implementation.
- Manage and oversee project & programme development from idea to proposal and case-for-support into implementation.
- Develop and grow strong and impactful relationships with a range of key external stakeholders.
- Identify potential partnerships within the film, TV and cinema industries and devise strategies to develop these.
- Manage a portfolio of formal and informal partnerships, including reporting and informal updates, responding to feedback, and identifying any potential issues.
- Be prepared to travel to meetings across the UK and be away from home overnight occasionally, as the job reasonably demands.
Skills & Capabilities Required:
To join our team, you will be a people person who is passionate about making a difference. You will be a committed team member but also confident working independently and using your initiative.
- Experience of managing multi-dimensional programmes and operating effectively in a high-performing team.
- Experience of operating in multi-stakeholder environments, and adept at managing competing internal and external interests to deliver outcomes while maintaining positive engagement from all parties.
- Excellent strategic planning and change control skills.
- Experience of managing risks and delivering objectives within financial and other constraints.
- Proven project and/or programme management and delivery skills, delivering required outcomes to time, budget, and quality, within a matrix structure.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for convening and collaborating in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working in the film, TV or cinema industries.
The Charity is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background. We acknowledge that people from certain backgrounds are under-represented in the industry and within the third sector and we’re committed to doing what we can to correct this. We are particularly keen to receive applications from people of colour; people with disabilities; people who identify as being LGTBQIA; people who have a mental health condition; and people who identify as working class now or in the past.
Applications for this position are being handled by our recruitment partner Research Europe.
To apply, please send your CV, a brief covering note and your salary details to Zehra Ahmed at email@example.com
Please address any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to telephone queries.
Applicants will be asked to complete a diversity monitoring questionnaire.