£55,000 pro-rata (4 days preferred)
Talensia Consulting are delighted to be working with a Social Investment organisation, who are currently seeking a qualified Financial Controller to fill a newly created role.
Over the last five years, our client has transformed the ways in which social investment providers, and capacity building organisations can support charities and social enterprises around England.
The Financial Controller role is a new position as the organisations seeks to expand the capacity and resilience of its finance team as it has now an increasing number of operating programmes. Access is also looking to build continuity in the finance team so is looking for a candidate who could progress to Finance Director on a 2-3 year view.
- Treasury Management
- HR and Supporting Development
- Operations and Programme Support
Key requirements include:
- Relevant accounting qualification (ACA - preferred)
- Knowledge of statutory and legal requirements, ideally relating to a charitable organisation
- Substantial experience of working at a similar level, demonstrating involvement in setting direction, policy, processes and controls and in providing professional expertise, advice, and guidance.
- Broad range of proven abilities across a range of functions
- Entrepreneurial drive with the creativity to see, and grasp, opportunities
- Drive and ambition to progress to the Director of Finance and Operations role on a 2-3 year view
For a full and comprehensive Job Description and Person Specification, please in the first instance apply/email with your current CV. You will have the opportunity to speak with a consultant to ensure you have the strongest application possible.