There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK. Last year, our Fundraising team raised over £70M and we are investing in an ambitious Fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work, so that we can be there for even more older people who need someone to turn to.
Our Legacies Team are recruiting for an ambitious Senior Legacy Marketing Manager to lead a successful team to enable the development and stewardship of legacy supporters and enquirers.
This is a key role for Age UK and you will be have the drive and ambition to develop the Age UK legacy marketing strategy, increasing the legacy income pipeline by introducing new initiatives.
You will be
* A confident leader, who is passionate about delivering results through their team
* Experienced with developing and implementing strategies to drive new legacy channels and products
* Able to use and analyse data across a variety of media (DRTV, Print & Digital)
* Experienced of requesting and interpreting analysis and reporting on the performance of DM campaigns.
* Able to identify and seize opportunities and find solutions.
* A self-starter and work on own initiative.
* A strong communicator with the ability to work with people at all levels.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.