A Royal College has an excellent permanent position available for an experienced Project Manager that is used to working on research and insight projects. Be prepared to present your data findings to a range of external and internal stakeholders. You will be working as part of a project team and will have plenty of handson technical support. This London based role offers hybrid flexible home working.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager (Insight/Research):
* Working on multiple data driven project streams
* Leading major projects and production of periodic reports
* Ensure project deliverables through effective budget, time and risk control
* Prepare and test data collection and reporting platforms
* Ensure content of projects and products are fully scoped and well-defined
* Prepare, present papers, proposals and reports to internal and external stakeholders
* Lead on the analysis of data in projects where required
* Provide statistical expertise, narrative in the production of all reports and publications
* Support the stakeholder committees and working groups
It is essential that you have a demonstrable track record working on multiple research project streams and presenting findings to various stakeholders. Proven experience of producing high quality written reports, documentation and promotional information suitable for a range of audiences. Strong experience of using qualitative and quantitative research techniques and knowledge to exercise judgement on the use of appropriate methodologies for data collection and analysis. High level of numeracy and ability to interrogate large, complex datasets. Proven stakeholder management skills to manage competing demands and conflicts whilst maintaining productive working relationships. Ability to deliver multiple objectives within short time frames to high standards and to meet multiple deadline.
To apply for this Project Manager (Insight/Research) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75318DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.