St Catherine’s Hospice is a local charity with a big ambition: to help everyone face death informed, supported and pain free. Providing expert hospice care, we’re there for people in West Sussex and East Surrey when life comes full circle.
We are seeking a Fundraising Event Coordinator to join our Supporter Acquisition team here at the hospice. This is a new exciting role for St Catherine’s Hospice.
The role of the Fundraising Events Coordinator in the Supporter Acquisition team is to champion and provide support for all areas of events promotion and logistics, whilst delivering the best possible supporter experience.
This is a key role which will support the development and implementation of engaging events, creating opportunities which will attract supporters, both new and existing. This is a rewarding and impactful role where you will know that you are making a difference.
This post is offered on a full time basis, working 37.5 hours per week from 8.30am – 5pm.
Employees at St Catherine’s Hospice can enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service to 30 days + public holidays
- Option to buy or sell up to 1 week of annual leave
- Day off for volunteering
- Day off for moving house
- Blue Light Card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Generous Pension – Up to 9% employer contributors or honour NHS pension
- Enhanced maternity/adoption pay
- Pay enhancement of unsocial hours
- Flu Jabs
- Counselling Offering
- Discounted Gym
- Schwartz rounds
- Wellbeing Supervision (aka clinical supervision)
- Career pathway and progression
We are located in Malthouse Road, Crawley, West Sussex, which is within commuting distance from Brighton and London and just a 5 minute walk from Crawley railway station.