Recruitment Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager
£37,750 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
About the role:
With ambitious plans to expand their People Team, they have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join their business at a time of growth and change.
Please note that internally this role will be known as 'Talent Acquisition Manager'
Your key requirements for this role include:
- Leading, developing, and implementing innovative talent acquisition strategies and policies to attract individuals who share their values.
- Implementing resourcing strategies that engage and expand the diversity of new talent.
- Managing a positive and responsive talent acquisition and onboarding experience for candidates that reinforces their reputation as an employer of choice.
- Developing the skills and competence of managers to recruit and retain new talent.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and exploring continual improvement of all systems and processes associated with talent acquisition, onboarding, and retention.
- Producing and analysing relevant management information to inform the business, including ED&I data.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) qualification, CIPD or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience of talent acquisition at all levels and associated onboarding.
- Proven success in designing and delivering resourcing/recruitment training to develop hiring manager skills and competence.
- Budget and contract management experience.
- Experience of working in a role with line management responsibilities.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to generate, analyse and present management information.
- A flexible, can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you then they would love to hear from you.
About our client:
They are proud to be the largest Community Gateway Association in the country. This makes them different from other housing associations as they encourage their residents to regularly share their insights with them so that they can be actively involved in decisions about their homes and the services they offer. They believe that they have a fantastic opportunity to not only meet the housing needs of their communities in Essex and Suffolk but do so much more for their residents.
With ambitious plans to play their part in challenging the housing crisis, they are looking for passionate and inspiring individuals from all walks of life to join their world and help them achieve the very best for their people, their residents, and their communities.
They are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse culture where their people across all ethnicities, genders and lifestyles are respected and valued. Embracing diversity is not only the right thing to do, but it is key to their success, and that’s why they welcome applications from everyone.
They offer an impressive range of benefits as well as opportunities to learn, develop and collaborate across the organisation. Along with flexible working, they are innovative, in not just the work they do, but the way they work.