Are you an analytical person with a good attention to detail, and excellent general admin skills?
Would you like a chance to give something back to the local community? Do you want to make a difference to our organisation and the communities of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire? If you do then read on ………..
Groundwork Greater Nottingham are the lead partner and one of the direct delivery partners for the National Lottery Community Fund’s Building Better Opportunities, D2N2 LEP, Towards Work Strand. This exciting programme aims to combat the root causes of poverty, promote social inclusion, challenge long-term unemployment and empower socially excluded people. This project is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
BUILDING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Full Time (37.5 hours per week), £20,604 per annum, flexible working arrangements
Fixed term until June 2023
As part of the Towards Work team you will review various submissions from delivery partners to make sure that potential participants are eligible and that evidence submitted is fully compliant with the requirements of the funder. You will develop strong relationships with our delivery partners to provide feedback on their applications. You will have methodical and accurate data entry skills to support our financial claims. You will also provide general administrative support to the programme including updating contact spreadsheets, and minuting meetings.
The successful person will have:
- High level attention to detail; both with financial entries and evidence based assessments
- Confidence and competence working with spreadsheets, and general numerical competence.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including diplomacy and tact), in order to liaise effectively with delivery partners and feedback to them on their submissions.
- Possess highly developed organisational and time management skills; prioritising and managing work according to timescales, deadlines and Key Performance Indicators
- ICT literate; including Office 365, MIS/Access Database navigation, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For other essential requirements please refer to the person specification
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
To request an application pack please contact email@example.com
For further information, please contact Adam West on 07850 503129 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms to be returned to email@example.com electronically by 5pm on Wednesday 18th August 2021
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 31st August 2021
Late applications will not be considered. CV’s will not be considered.