Our client is currently recruiting for a part-time Housekeeper at their Edinburgh Home. It provides free, self-catering accommodation for up to 9 families when children & young people need to travel to access specialist cancer treatment.
Hours of work will be 17.5 per week, working Monday to Friday (5 days) (Hours per day may be negotiable).
• To undertake all cleaning duties required, meeting Infection Control and H&S standards.
• Carrying out all cleaning tasks whilst adhering to our clients policies and procedures
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills. Sensitive to the needs of others
• Flexible approach to working hours. Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
• Contribute to the caring environment by behaving in a respectful, sensitive and supportive manner to all family members.
• Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will join an experienced, hardworking team of staff. They are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, understanding person to carry out cleaning duties and help them to keep a safe and homely environment.
In return for your commitment, they offer a total reward package that combines a friendly and flexible working environment with a great range of staff benefits.
They are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds to join them and help improve the lives of children, young people and their families during their cancer treatment.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
About our client:
They’re a leading cancer charity for children, young people and their families. They provide them with clinical, practical, emotional and financial support. You can be a part of helping them cope with cancer and get the most out of life.
Type: Permanent, Part Time
Salary: £17,290 (FTE)
Hours per week:17.5
Closing Date:13 August 2021
You may have experience of the following: Housekeeping Assistant, Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaning Operative, Hospitality Assistant, etc.
Ref: 101 469