Group Digital Marketing Executive
As part of the Group Marketing function, our client is now looking to recruit a Group Digital Marketing Executive to support the Senior Subscriptions Marketing Manager in developing and executing marketing plans with a specific remit around devising and executing email strategy that increases audience growth and revenue objectives across all their product propositions.
Group Digital Marketing Executive Requirements:
The candidate will have a clear and demonstrable understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics, with a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role. They will be highly analytical, using data to drive decisions that deliver effective digital campaigns. The candidate will have specific experience in planning and executing email campaigns including a thorough understanding of data segmentation and setting up multiple consumer journeys.
As they are a small team the candidate will also be expected to support on a variety of projects and must be able to prioritise a varied workload.
When you click on Apply you will be asked to complete a short application form and then to upload your CV and a covering letter detailing your interest and suitability for the role.
The group is striving towards Equal Opportunities
They particularly welcome applications from those who are underrepresented in their sector, such as women in senior roles, and people with disabilities and from Black and Minority Ethnic communities.
Closing date: 9th August 2021
Location: This role will be based at their Finsbury Park office although you will need to travel within the UK on occasion. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 their main office is only partially open but they are fully equipped for flexible home working until the office re-opens fully and beyond.
Type: Permanent, Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary and Benefits Include:
• A salary commensurate with the third sector, which can be confirmed on request
• Incremental holiday entitlement starting at 25 days per year plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff) plus paid leave to care for a sick child or grandchild and a sick or elderly relation
• Incremental sick pay starting at 5 days per rolling year
• Enhanced contribution to their workplace pension
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• Training and development opportunities including an open learning library and management training schemes
• Health benefits include life cover, a health Cashplan scheme which provides access to counselling and a range of therapies
Please note that they reserve the right to review and amend their staff benefits and they do not form part of any contract of employment.
You may have experience of the following: Group Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaigns, Digital Content, Online Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Analytics, Social Media, SEO, PPC, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, NFP, Not For Profit, etc.
Ref: 101 402