Are you an experienced software trainer looking to join a dynamic team?
In response to ongoing business demands, Charitylog is expanding its coverage and now wishes to employ two additional Software Trainer / Implementation Consultants.
The Company (Dizions Ltd)
We provide CRM software to the third sector under the Charitylog brand and also to Local Authorities using the Crossdata brand. The software, which has been developed over the last 15 years, is a market leader and is utilised by organisations that provide services to clients and have to account for their impact to their commissioners. It is not intended as a top of the range fundraising system.
We have over 750 clients based all around the country and are a leading provider to the third sector, including many of the well-known charities and NFP organisations.
The main aspects of the role are:
- On acceptance of an order you will visit new clients to help implement the Charitylog or Crossdata system. This involves discussing services, data security, their specific reporting requirements and workflows etc., to guide the client to the best implementation of the system to meet their needs. The process usually involves several days on site spread over a number of weeks, as agreed with the client.
- Provide additional training and follow up review visits as required.
- Meet potential new clients, in response to enquiries, to provide a demonstration of the system and show how it meets their needs. Follow up these demonstrations, as necessary, to secure future business. We do not employ sales people and prefer to provide more of a consultancy approach to making sales.
- Maintain communication with existing clients within the area in an account management role.
- Attend meetings and training sessions in our Ross on Wye head office from time to time, as necessary.
- Maintain an up to date reporting regime, using our own CRM system, to ensure that all parts of the organisation are properly informed of activities in your area.
- The role is home based with administration support from our office in Ross-on-Wye.
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have moved to delivering implementations, etc. remotely using Microsoft Teams. As lockdown eases, we envisage a combination of visiting client sites and remote working.
Skills and experience
- We expect candidates to be experienced in delivering on-site software training, to be self-motivated and to work on their own initiative.
- A working knowledge of third sector practices would be a distinct advantage.
- Although we would mainly expect you to be working within a reasonable radius of home, there would be occasions where overnight travel to further away locations is required.