Insight & Impact Service Manager
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Main Purpose of Job:
Helpforce’s Insight & Impact (I&I) Service helps organisations working within health and care - our partners ranging from NHS hospital trusts to local charities and community groups - to evaluate the impact that their volunteers make and gather insights which help identify opportunities for continuous improvement within volunteering teams. The I&I Service is a key driver for how Helpforce aims to accelerate the growth and impact of volunteering in health and care.
The I&I Service was launched in May 2021 and comprises of a digital service (website) for volunteer managers to design their evaluation and capture data and a team of health evaluation experts behind the scenes that help convert the data collected into robust evidence findings against key health measures.
The Insight & Impact Service Manager will be responsible for running the I&I Service, and with it deliver value to our partners in terms of evidence of the impact their volunteers are delivering to people and services across health and care. The I&I Service will play a crucial role as Helpforce looks to maximise the potential of volunteering in the nation’s recovery from Covid-19.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Delivery and continuous improvement of the I&I Service
- Manage and develop the I&I Service model: the business process that all of our partner organisations follow in order to produce evidence of impact
- Provide advice and support to Helpforce colleagues and partner organisations to ensure that I&I projects progress as planned and achieve their objectives
- Identify and implement ongoing service improvements
- Report to Helpforce SMT (Senior Management Team) regarding service delivery progress using Salesforce dashboard
- Develop and implement service standards and procedures for the service
Ensure service users get evaluation results
Support service users (our health and care partners) - with using the I&I Service, including:
- Explaining how the service could benefit them in order to bring them on board
- Co-designing their evaluation plans (including the identification of suitable outcomes to measure)
- Helping them to put in place the necessary tools and processes to ensure that they collect the required data and insights from the front line
- Make the most effective use of the expert advice and support available from our suppliers and freelance contractors (who bring expertise around health and care, evaluation and analytics), identifying areas where their input is required and manage the day-to-day delivery of agreed I&I Service tasks
- Work with this group on the crucial activity of converting partner data we receive into robust evidence findings
- Manage relationships and act as an intermediary between key parties required to deliver the I&I service
- Provide support to the Helpforce team in evaluating the volunteer roles and projects we help our partners deliver
- Support the Director of Strategy and Innovation with managing our digital suppliers to improve on the website and online tools function
- Manage a group of health evaluation experts, planning their time as demand dictates
Other organisations may call this role Service Manager, Data & Insights Manager, Data Manager, Insight Manager, Impact Manager, or Data Insight Analytics Manager.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Service Manager (Insight & Impact), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.