Deputy Chief Executive / Finance Director - Housing (Home Based)
Home based with regular travel to Dorchester
Salary: Six figure salary plus benefits available
37 hours per week
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is on a major transformational journey. They have a progressive vision to create great homes together and are now building strong foundations through their three-year brilliant basics strategy.
This is the catalyst for tangible change; building organisational capability so that the organisation emerges with a transformed operating model, future fit to serve its customers, communities and colleagues.
They want to be a place where talented and ambitious people thrive in rewarding and fulfilling careers in a highly positive climate, which is being realised through the inspiring leadership of its Chief Executive.
Through her compassionate and highly innovative leadership, they are seeing an ambitious vision for the organisation, and their colleagues, coming to life. With a focus on culture, customer experience and the wider wellbeing of colleagues, they are already a great place to work, but recognise that they need to keep up the levels of focus, innovation and passion.
That’s where this exciting new opportunity comes into it. You’ll be a member of the Executive team and a key influencer in achieving their ambitions.
Deputy Chief Executive/ Finance Director
They are looking for candidates who have these attributes, knowledge and experience - is it you??
- A visible, confident and energetic leader, prepared to lead from the front
- A strategic mindset, able to think broadly and contribute to the wider strategy
- Able to build relationships, and influence at all levels within the organisation, inspiring trust and respect with colleagues and stakeholders?
- A commercially-minded Finance Director with good oversight of governance, risk and assurance, with a recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)?
- A promoter and champion of equality, diversity and inclusion?
- A skilful strong negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills and an approachable style
- Experience of leading, driving and delivering major projects and transformation programmes
Our client is at the forefront of agile working practices.
The role holder may be based anywhere in the UK but be available to be at the Dorchester office at least 2 days per month (Covid restrictions dependent)
A six figure package including 10% of salary flexible benefits package; 33 days holiday plus bank holidays; up to 8% match pension contributions and wellbeing support.