Global Campaigns Manager - Fish Welfare
The purpose of this role is to help end fish cruelty in aquaculture and fisheries and campaign to improve fish welfare standards in Europe and beyond. This role will contribute by leading, planning, communicating, coordinating and successfully implementing innovative and effective campaigns across all of Compassion’s country offices.
They are looking for a dynamic, motivated, experienced and organised campaigner. The role will bring together your organisation skills, creative flair and campaigning experience to influence and mobilise supporters and policy makers.
The client will consider remote home working arrangements from the UK, and some EU countries. Applicants must have the right to work in the location. Please note that the remuneration quoted is for a UK based employee. This may be adjusted for other European countries as appropriate and in line with our country office benchmarking.
Global Campaigns Manager - Fish Welfare Requirements:
• You have solid knowledge and experience of the challenges and opportunities of building effective campaigns, and the drive to push them forward.
• You are highly organised and able to meet deadlines, organising your work to get the job done.
• You are an excellent communicator, able to put across persuasive arguments.
• Familiarity with fish welfare is a plus.
They are absolutely committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background. They value diversity and lived experience, and acknowledge the underrepresentation of people from certain backgrounds, both within their organisation and across the sector. They welcome applications from underrepresented groups, whether these be of ethnicity, gender, identity, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation or other.
They would like applications as soon as possible as these will be reviewed regularly, and interviews may take place on a rolling programme.
Please complete the online application form to upload your CV and a covering letter.
No Agencies please.
Location: UK and some EU counties – remote working possible
Job Type: Two Year Fixed term - Full-time
Salary: Up to £34,000 if UK based (depending on experience)
Closing date for applications: 9th August, 2021
Why work for them?
• They are on a mission to end factory farming and create a world where fresh air and sunshine are natural parts of any farming system.
• To expand your current skills, develop your career and make a difference to the lives of billions.
• We offer 25 days paid holiday.
• 45 minutes by train from London Waterloo, our international headquarters are in Godalming near Guildford, a picturesque market town on the banks of the River Wey.
• They occupy modern, bright open plan offices just two minutes walk from Godalming station.
• Free parking.
• Free fruit!
You may have experience of the following: Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Global Campaign Manager, Lobbying, Politics, Political Campaign, Press Officer, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Campaigner, Animal Rights, Animal Welfare, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit, etc.
Ref: 100 991