Head of Service Improvement
Location: Billericay - Flexible options available
Salary: £52,000 - £57,000
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Expiry Date: Monday 26 July 2021
About the role
Our client are looking for someone who can turn customer insight into tangible service improvement, working across the organisation to support colleagues to shape services for their customers.
You’ll have a successful background in continuous improvement and have the technical, leadership, project & change management skills needed to drive real change and help them deliver our mission to deliver brilliant customer care and great places to call home.
You’ll be passionate about customer experience and have a strong track record of analysing and using customer insight to drive change.
You’ll lead a small team responsible for producing performance data and customer insight so you’ll be a great coach and able to support and develop your team to deliver.
This is a new role and as such you’ll have the chance to make it your own – creating the frameworks and methodologies for continuous improvement and embedding customer journey mapping.
- To understand the requirements and priorities for customers in regards to service improvement
- To scope, plan, implement and evaluate activities using customer insight and in line with all regulation and legislation
- To seek out internal and external data to support service improvement across the Customer Operations Directorate
- To ensure the organisation is optimising customer data capture and leading all benchmarking activity
- To oversee and optimise all transactional customer feedback activity through pulse surveys etc
- To identify all learning opportunities from customer feedback, analyse performance indicators and trends and identify appropriate actions designed to improve service delivery
- Lead on revisions to policy and procedures ensuring they comply with regulatory and statutory obligations and supporting those with key responsibility for these documents.
Our client offer fantastic benefits including Pension, Life Assurance, BUPA Private Healthcare and much more. Further to this you can expect 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays, PLUS 3 days at Christmas), a comprehensive induction programme and excellent ongoing training.
You’ll not be tied to a desk in this role and you will be able to take advantage of their hybrid working model which includes home, site and office based locations. Furthermore, whilst this role is a full-time position they will consider applications from those that wish to work flexibly/condensed hours/4 days a week etc. If this appeals to you please note this within your job application.
About Our Client
Ranked No. 37 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not for Profit Companies, working for our client is a lifestyle, not just a job. As a multi award winning Housing Association, they've been creating somewhere to feel at home for their team and their customers for 25 years. Whether working in Development & Regeneration, Operations, Construction, Care or Central Services, you can be sure that they will provide you with a home from home whatever job you do there. Our client are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.