Development Services Manager - Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £28, 000 to £33, 000 per annum, dependent on experience
Hours of working: Normal office hours are 10 am to 6 pm over weekdays. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work: English National Ballet, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0SY
Please note: ** ENB offices are closed for the summer; 5-25 July 2021**
PURPOSE OF THE POST
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional multitasker and team player to join us in the new, autumn season to support the strategic goals of the Development Department through database management, financial tracking and reporting, and administrative support. You will enthusiastically and proactively work across teams of income generating experts, to ensure they have the administrative support and data to reach audiences far and wide.
You will enjoy being a little techy with CRM databases, quickly familiarising yourself with Tessitura [our CRM database], to be the teams Superuser.
Being professional and inclusive in your role and having an interest in the arts and the collective works of English National Ballet will hold you in good stead for this integral position in a busy, and rewarding department.
Experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM and/or ticketing databases, preferably Tessitura or similar.
- Interpreting and reporting on financial information.
- Researching or prospecting in a fundraising environment.
- Understanding of fundraising sector regulations.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both in person and in writing, tailoring delivery to suit the audience.
- Ability to operate effectively at a senior level with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship development skills and the ability to network effectively with a wide range of people on every level.
- A high level of confidence and discretion when dealing with supporters and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Proficient use of the general suite of Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Word, Excel), and Adobe Acrobat.
Mind set and attitude
- Professional and ethical approach in all aspects of your work as an ambassador for the Company.
- A hard working, personable and unflappable nature.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively.
- Resilient, able to work calmly under pressure in a target-driven environment.
- A passionate advocate for the arts and for their ability to transform lives.
- Effective in balancing work and life demands.
Deadline for applications: 9am, Tuesday 26 July 2021
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to take place in weeks commencing 9 & 16 August 2021
For more information on how to apply please click the apply button. You will be directed to our website where you can download the full job description and complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.