Our client, a health and social care charity, has a opportunity available to join an established team as an Events and Programme Coordinator. You will be co-ordinating and curating a mixed portfolio of virtual and face-to-face events that are delivered by teams across the organisation. This is a London based role and has excellent benefits including Health + Life Insurance.
Key responsibilities of the Events and Programme Coordinator:
* General support and coordination on a variety events, including virtual
* Managing relationships with professional networks to deliver events
* Assist and support the national conference team
* Guiding and supporting network leads to develop and deliver their events
* Develop and implement delegate management processes
* Assist with keeping website updated with event content and schedule
* Develop a communication plan to regularly update members
* Support and curate the trustee network and associated events
It is essential that you can demonstrate not only events experience but also the track record in seeing projects/programmes through from start to finish. This role is not a pure events logistics role, it has involvement in general programme development. You will be engaging and guiding stakeholders, including external such as Trustees, Delegates and Committees, it is therefore important that you feel confident in your proven ability to do that. Zoom is the main tool being used for virtual events, you will need to know your way around it and be able to share examples of Zoom events you have helped facilitate.
To apply for this Events and Programme Coordinator vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75143DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.