Justice and Care is a charity dedicated to saving lives and breaking the grip of slavery. We rescue victims of slavery and human trafficking, empowering them to rebuild their lives.
We work with the police to pursue and dismantle criminal networks, secure communities at risk from traffickers and spark systematic change.
With ambitious growth plans, we are now looking for a brilliant Partnerships Executive to join our team in London.
- Salary of £28,000 - £31,000 per annum
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Support an award-winning charity that is restoring lives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional with excellent customer service skills to join our progressive, forward thinking charity and further their career.
You will have the chance to bring your ideas and creativity to the team to expand our ever-growing community fundraising platform, whilst broadening your own experience and skillset.
What’s more, you will motivate our supporters to continue to impact modern slavery and so, through your expertise, you will be making a considerable effort towards our mission.
As a Partnerships Executive, you will lead on individual giving, community fundraising, and schools and community group fundraising.
You will increase our reach through delivering excellent community events, driving community fundraising and stewarding current and new supporters, inspiring people to raise funds and give generously to support our work.
You will also have a focus on infrastructure and will provide administrative support to the Development Team. You will ensure our database is kept up to date and that we have information at our fingertips to help us make the right decisions.
Additionally, you will:
- Oversee individual giving and provide outstanding supporter care
- Help manage both regional and national donor events
- Reach new audiences through community groups and schools fundraising
- Develop and maximise Fundraise for Freedom, our community fundraising platform
- Keep the team up to date with the latest donations, upcoming prospecting donations
and lapsed givers
- Manage our generic donations inbox, ensuring prompt replies to all enquiries
To join us as a Partnerships Executive, you will need:
- At least one years’ fundraising experience in the charity sector - professional or voluntary
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Events and/or project management experience
- Experience of working and planning strategically
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A degree qualification
A fundraising or marketing qualification would be desirable for this role.
Experience of working in a fundraising role managing individual donors and community fundraising would be beneficial to your application, as would previous involvement in fundraising campaigns. Working knowledge of Salesforce would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Individual Giving Executive, Individual Partnerships Officer, Individual Fundraising Officer, Individual Giving Executive, Community Fundraising Officer, Community Fundraising Manager, Community Fundraising Executive, or Partnership Fundraising Manager.
Webrecruit and Justice and Care are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented and minority groups. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as a Partnerships Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.