Institutional Fundraising Manager
Justice and Care is a charity dedicated to saving lives and breaking the grip of slavery. We rescue victims of slavery and human trafficking, empowering them to rebuild their lives.
We work with the police to pursue and dismantle criminal networks, secure communities at risk from traffickers and spark systematic change.
Due to the growth of our programmatic work over the past few years, we are now looking for a brilliant Institutional Fundraising Manager to join our team in London.
- Salary of £33,000 - £42,000 per annum
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Support an award-winning charity that is restoring lives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional to join a progressive, forward thinking charity and further your career.
You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in growing and developing our institutional funding portfolio, whilst broadening your own experience and skillset.
What’s more, through your work, you will be enabling our teams to continue to impact modern slavery, making a considerable effort towards our mission.
As our Institutional Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for driving our fundraising strategy to secure and manage significant income from a diverse range of donors.
Leading on the research and development of Institutional Funding bids, you will work closely with the Development Manager and other members of the team to support Trust and Foundation bids.
You will manage new grant contracts and fulfil funder requirements in a timely manner, including the preparation of narrative and financial reports and responding to funder queries as appropriate.
Additionally, you will:
- Research new potential funding opportunities
- Plan and co-ordinate funding approaches to develop high quality funding applications
- Prepare applications for institutional and larger trusts and foundations
- Lead on institutional donor grant agreement/contract negotiations
- Account manage new Institutional Funders
- Develop and write proposals
- Maintain documentation of all institutional funding activities
To join us as our Institutional Fundraising Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of securing and managing Institutional funding bids of more than £100,000 p.a. and managing institutional funding contracts
- Demonstrable experience of developing funding proposals and the ability to explain clear outcomes and impact
- Knowledge of fundraising practice and standards
- Highly numerate with the ability to develop and monitor budgets, analyse, interpret and communicate complex data and financial information
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent research skills
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of Excel and databases
- A degree qualification
A fundraising or marketing qualification would be desirable for this role.
Experience of managing and/or securing funds from DFID/FCDO would also be beneficial, as would experience of working with the EU, USAID and international organisations in either a programmes and/or funding capacity.
Other organisations may call this role Fundraising Manager, International Fundraising Manager, Funding Manager, Charity Funding Manager, Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Lead, or Fundraising Strategy Manager.
Webrecruit and Justice and Care are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented and minority groups. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as an Institutional Fundraising Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.