Justice and Care is a charity dedicated to saving lives and breaking the grip of slavery. We rescue victims of slavery and human trafficking, empowering them to rebuild their lives.
We work with the police to pursue and dismantle criminal networks, secure communities at risk from traffickers and spark systematic change.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic, people orientated Partnerships Manager to join our team in London.
- Salary of £33,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Support a ground-breaking charity that is restoring lives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced corporate and major donor fundraising professional with brilliant relationship building skills to further their career, whilst helping unlock investment in our work.
You will join a progressive, forward thinking charity and discover the chance to use your influential skills to expand our ever-growing community fundraising platform.
What’s more, through your expertise you will motivate individuals and companies to give generously and invest in our work, thus making a considerable effort towards our mission and helping us to fight modern slavery together.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will develop and deliver key relationships in order to inspire people to engage and give generously into our work.
Working closely with the Relationships Manager, you will help to design and implement an outstanding corporate strategy and develop our major giving programme.
Leading on research to identify prospective major and corporate donors, you will also build new relationships with corporates in the UK and bring in new business opportunities, creating a brilliant supporter journey for these partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of major donors and corporate partners
- Project manage regional and national donor events
- Maintain an external market focus to ensure good understanding of market trends
- Analyse performance and create regular donor activity reports
- Participate and present in monthly budget meetings
To join us as a Partnerships Manager, you will need:
- Experience in relationship-based fundraising with corporate funders and high net worth individuals
- Proven experience in strategic thinking and planning
- Experience in identifying prospective major and corporate donors and bringing in new business opportunities
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A degree qualification or equivalent
A fundraising or marketing qualification would be desirable for this role.
Experience of public speaking would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of developing and managing communications and the development of new initiatives. Project management skills would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Corporate Partnerships Manager, Partnership Development Manager, Charity Partnerships Manager, Partnerships and Development Manager, Partnerships Project Manager, Corporate Fundraising Manager, Corporate Development Manager, or Senior Partnerships Executive.
Webrecruit and Justice and Care are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented and minority groups. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as a Partnerships Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.