Croydon Vision (CV) is focused on transforming lives, the journey to independence. Over the past few years, we have worked together to establish our values and steer change in a direction that promotes a growth mindset – an inward/out approach. We have seen a 42% income growth from 2018 to 2020.
We’ve now stepped into phase 2 and the team is taking the organisation from good to great, focused on Purpose, People and Performance. Our centenary is fast approaching in 2023 and our mission is to build for the next 100 years.
Objectives of the Fundraiser (Trusts & Foundations):
- To implement a plan of action and raise income in line with CV’s fundraising strategy.
- To secure a ROI ratio of at least 1:5 by the end of year 1
- To provide excellent stewardship to existing and prospective donors.
- To drive 1 of 5 key priorities (strategic plan); sustainable reach.
- To prepare applications, cases for support and monitoring and evaluation framework - in line with funders’ criteria, working in conjunction with the Senior Team.
- To lead fundraising (Trusts & Foundations for our centenary appeal)
- Having a drive for personal development, sharing and learning as a team