We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.
We’re looking for a digital marketing change maker. Is that you?
About the role:
The last few years have seen a step change in our ambitions at Parkinson’s UK. We’re driven to find a cure. And we’re willing to embody our pioneering spirit to get us there. This means not always conforming to the status quo - whether that be in our research or marketing efforts.
We’re looking for a digital marketing professional who is willing to lead the charge to help acquire, grow and engage our key audiences. You’ll look at how our digital marketing efforts are working and what we need to do better, everyday and in the long term, to realise our strategic ambitions.
Digital marketing is essential in so much of what we do - from fundraising and brand marketing, to sharing help and support and bringing the Parkinson’s community together. Now it’s time to turn up our digital marketing impact.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a joined-up digital marketing team which is effective and impact focused - with responsibility for channels, tools and platforms that acquire, grow and engage key audiences
- Develop, deliver and continuously improve a digital marketing strategy to engage growth audiences
- Lead the team to support integrated, cross-channel campaigns, growing the profile of our brand and understanding of the condition
What you’ll bring:
- Substantial knowledge, experience and skill in leading digital marketing – paid & organic social media, digital advertising, search marketing, PPC, and content creation
- Experience of developing and delivering insight driven digital marketing strategy and vision for an organisation and specific areas of work
- Experience of growing audiences and engagement using digital channels and tactics
- Passion for insight and a test and learn mindset that drives future performance