HR Business Partner / Human Resources Business Partner
Salary: Up to £55,000 - £60,000
Southend-On-Sea - Flexible or Home Working possible
Fixed Term Contract until 31st March, 2022
As our clients HR Business Partner, you will work with Directors and their leadership teams to take responsibility for operational delivery of the People Strategy and the local People Plans. This is a new role and will partner with Housing, Property Services and Central Functions.
They’re looking for an experienced HR professional who can demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, who can lead on design and implementation.
- Lead on the implementation of our new People Strategy, People & Change initiatives and projects
- Lead on the development and delivery of the local People Plan and projects.
- Act as the internal expert on areas such as: employee relations, policies and procedures, the resolution of complex ER matters, performance management, L&D, pay and benefits, recruitment and selection, OD and change
- Provide strong leadership and direction to direct reports.
Your experience is more important than sector background.
Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of:
- OD and change management, especially relating to customer service environments
- Providing expert advice and guidance to senior colleagues, communicating, negotiating and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Developing and implementing a wide range of concurrent people projects
- Enabling cultural change, especially in moving to agile and SMART ways of working
- Design and implementation of modern performance management practices
- Skills in facilitation and coaching
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of the following: employee engagement, leadership development and talent management
- Care and support / Housing experience is preferred but not essential
Flexible or Home Working is possible for this role but you must be willing to travel to various sites across Essex.
So do you think this is for you? Are you ready for the challenge? Well if you are, we would love you to apply.
Our client has a value-based recruitment policy which means their selection process is aligned with their core values of Excellence, Care and Innovation - this ensures that, when recruiting, we find the right person with the right values and expected behaviours for the job, who will strive to provide excellent services to the people we support. This supplements our requirements for essential and desirable skills, knowledge and abilities for each role.
Safeguarding & Recruitment
They are committed to safeguarding and practices safer recruitment standards and expects all staff to share the commitment to safeguarding children and people with care and support needs. The successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Diversity & Inclusion
They are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion at the heart of their work and everything they do. They aim to be an inclusive organisation, where individual differences are respected, where staff, people who use services, as well as their families and carers, are treated with dignity and on the basis of their merits, abilities and needs, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage