Here's why we think you should build your career at Michelin.
Our Purpose - Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tyres for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly.
- For the team; communicate expectations, regular feedback, balance/monitor their workload and priorities. Empower and support the staff in challenging the norm. Develop and support the team as a whole, as well as individuals, addressing excellence and shortcomings.
- Coordinate and deploy the brand strategy all the Tyre departments (B2B & B2C). Balance the needs and the priorities of individual business lines.
- Manage marketing communication strategies and budgets.
- Set and monitor all aspect of the marketing mix (i.e. integrated marketing communications, customer loyalty, product performance, etc)
- Insight and Industry knowledge - Identify trends, competitors, opportunities, threats etc. Regular benchmarking analysis
- Monitors and manages the effectiveness of distribution channel performance and ensures consistency across Business lines.
- Multi-Channel Marketing - Identify and develop metrics to measure success, identify opportunities to increase conversion and value.
- Marketing Planning - Drive strategic growth, assess the potential impact of wider environmental forces
- Coordinate with departments, segments, and counterparts to ensure continuous alignment between organisational strategies and investments.
- Marketing Strategy & metrics - Make recommendations to operationalise the marketing strategy. Develop metrics & KPIs to analyse data to inform the evaluation of the marketing strategy.
- Pricing and Profitability Management - achieve revenue goals, perform profitability analysis and make recommendations to support decisions and actions.
The Successful Applicant
- A Degree, preferably in marketing or a related field, or equivalent business experience
- Experience of delivering on a marketing strategy.
- Proven people manager, experienced in coaching and developing a team
- Passion for all areas of Marketing but particularly Digital and eCommerce
- Knowledge of market analysis, customer relations, budget management, needs analysis, and brand positioning
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and online tools.
- Strong communication skills:
- High degree of initiative and ability to work independently
What's on Offer
We are offering a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including a generous bonus and pension scheme.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPSZJN0620212922058Z