An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a world-leading professional assessments provider for a Student Experience, Resource and Scheduling Administrator.
You will the first point of contact, welcoming and meeting students, visitors and creating a positive first impression and whilst providing excellent customer service.
To help manage the creation of timetables, in accordance with Product requirements, within set deadlines. This will include formatting and building the timetables, reviewing the detailed dates and pathway options are correctly displayed, updating with on-going amendments from scheduling team. Ensuring that class lists, and other course associated documents are generated in accordance with daily class schedules.
To be successful you will have;
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills particularly face-to-face communication
- Experience of acting in a supervisory role is desirable
- Experience in solving challenges at short notice
- A willingness to be flexible and work within the required business hours
The salary banding for this role is £20,318 per annum. Your role will be a hybrid 60% of the role will be allocated for the Student Experience Team and the other 40% to our Scheduling Team. You will be joining a leading and diverse organisation, driven by a shared purpose, where everyone can succeed and build a brighter future together.
This permanent role is available to start as soon as possible. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org