This job has expired

Student Experience, Resource and Scheduling Administrator

Employer
TPP Recruitment
Location
Cambridge
Salary
Up to £20318.00 per annum
Closing date
15 Jul 2021

View more

Function
Administration
Sector
Education
Hours
Full Time
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a world-leading professional assessments provider for a Student Experience, Resource and Scheduling Administrator.

You will the first point of contact, welcoming and meeting students, visitors and creating a positive first impression and whilst providing excellent customer service.

To help manage the creation of timetables, in accordance with Product requirements, within set deadlines. This will include formatting and building the timetables, reviewing the detailed dates and pathway options are correctly displayed, updating with on-going amendments from scheduling team. Ensuring that class lists, and other course associated documents are generated in accordance with daily class schedules.

To be successful you will have;

  • Experience of working within a customer focused environment
  • Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
  • Excellent communication skills particularly face-to-face communication
  • Experience of acting in a supervisory role is desirable
  • Experience in solving challenges at short notice
  • A willingness to be flexible and work within the required business hours

The salary banding for this role is £20,318 per annum. Your role will be a hybrid 60% of the role will be allocated for the Student Experience Team and the other 40% to our Scheduling Team. You will be joining a leading and diverse organisation, driven by a shared purpose, where everyone can succeed and build a brighter future together.

This permanent role is available to start as soon as possible. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to education@tpp.co.uk

Company

PRINCIPLED RECRUITMENT FOR WORK THAT MATTERS


TPP Recruitment is a specialist, highly respected and well-established UK-wide consultancy. Established as The Principle Partnership, our foundation of ethics and principles are still what make us TPP.

Our areas of expertise enable us to provide dedicated support to organisations across the following non-profit and public sector organisations:

Charitable | Educational | Health & Social Care | Professional Membership | Awarding Bodies | Cultural | Housing

Our team of committed consultants and support staff specialise in the following functional areas:

Education & Training | Finance, IT & Facilities | Fundraising & Development | Healthcare | Human Resources | Leadership & Governance | MarComms & Digital | Office & Specialist Support

TPP has connected organisations and candidates across the UK since 1996, from our head office in London.

We develop trusted, long-term relationships, supporting people with their careers and helping organisations achieve their purpose. A specialist recruitment partner for the non-profit and public sector, regarded as recruiters who do the right thing and exceed expectations. We also proudly provide a wide range of free value-added services, that educate and inform.

Our aim is that when you use TPP, our principles shine through in the service you receive.

Read our latest articles on Third Sector:

Find Us
Website:
Telephone
020 7198 6000
Location
4th Floor, Sherborne House
119-121 Cannon Street
London
England
EC4N 5AT
United Kingdom
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert