This role is part time with 24 hours per week.
Salary Details: £23,775 FTE Per Annum
About the organisation
Our client is a national charity which has been supporting disabled children, young people and families since 1970.
They work with children, irrespective of their disability or impairment, from birth through to 25 years. Each year they support over 15,000 disabled children, offer over 120 different services and work with about 80 Local Authorities across England.
They are passionate, caring and trusted and their vision is a world in which all disabled children and young people realise their aspirations. They offer support and practical help for families, every step of the way.
About the role
They have a vacancy for a Portage Home Learning Practitioner to deliver a Portage-based home visiting early intervention service to children under 5 with special educational needs or disabilities, and to assist with the running of two stay and play sessions in Camden.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have the following characteristics:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years Education
- Thorough knowledge of early year’s child development
- Understanding and use of developmental tools for assessing children
- Experience of working with parents with their disabled children birth to 5 years
- Ability to write reports
- Using email and office software product
- Understanding of current Safeguarding processes
Closing date: Friday 30th July 2021
Please click 'Apply’ - you will be prompted to complete a short CHM Recruit form before being redirected to complete your application.
No agencies please.