Events Challenge Fundraising Manager
Are you passionate about creating opportunities for others to test their limits in the name of fundraising? Does managing challenges within the UK and overseas sound like your dream role? We are looking for a Challenges Fundraising Manager to work as an important contributor to the charity’s ambitious growth objectives in realising more children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Position: Challenges Fundraising Manager
Location: Home based or from our office in Fleet Hampshire
Salary: Within the grade £33,900 to £40,090 pa
Hours: 35 hours per week over a flexible working pattern Monday – Friday 9.00-17.00. Some evening and weekend working will be required
Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, equivalent of 5 normal working weeks' annual leave a year, plus normal bank holidays, Dental Insurance, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment.
Closing Date: 5th July
Interview Date: w/c 23rd July
About the Role
As the Challenge Fundraising Manager you’ll work across the partnerships directorate to lead and grow the Challenges community here in the UK and for the overseas challenge trips. You will work proactively and innovatively to manage existing challenge initiatives as well as setting up new and exciting opportunities for supporters to test their limits in the name of fundraising.
- Actively maintain and promote the charity’s ethos and values.
- Lead the Challenges pathway, supplying fulfilling experiences for participants and delivering success.
- Efficient management and reporting of challenge events programme.
- Work within the Volunteering unit to support volunteer fundraisers.
- Manage and develop challenge events programme in the UK and overseas.
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- Professional experience delivering fundraising events in the UK or overseas
- Experience of developing and delivering innovative strategic fundraising plans
- Previous experience of engaging and motivating volunteer’s / challenge participants with infectious enthusiasm
- Professional experience project managing in a fundraising environment
- Experience working in a customer relations role
- Experience in a results-driven organisation
We need you to be…
Personally, committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work.
Please note the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity and as such the Occupational Requirement for an active Christian faith is justified under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
You may have experience in areas such as Challenge, Challenge Fundraising, Challenge Fundraiser, Challenge Fundraising Officer, Challenge Fundraising Coordinator, Challenge Fundraising Executive, Challenge Fund, Programme, Community, Partnerships, Partnerships Manager, Partnerships Fundraising, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Specialist, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Regional Fundraiser, Church, Faith, Christian, Charity, Challenge Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Events Fundraiser, Event Fundraising Manager, Events Manager.