Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a wonderful health organisation in their search for a Senior Regional Community Fundraiser - North, covering Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North of England. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months (maternity cover). You will be working with a brilliant team based in Scotland to establish their well established supporter base in the North. It is a great opportunity for a homebased Community fundraiser to get develop a community fundraising programme.
The post holder will develop and deliver a community fundraising strategy for supporting regional fundraising across their allocated area, in line with the organisation's strategy. The charity's ambition is to grow and develop their regional fundraising team and the postholder will play an intrinsic role in this with the ability to develop, manage and grow a team in their region.
You will have a passion for community fundraising and relationship management as they proactively engage with existing, new and lapsed supporters providing excellent stewardship throughout.
To apply for this role you will need:
- At least three years' experience in a fundraising role, planning activity and raising income to meet targets
- Successful and demonstrable experience of recruiting fundraisers and developing relationships for long-term benefit
- Experience of community and event fundraising, nationally, regionally and locally.
- Ideally creating or supporting building up a community fundraising strategy at a local level as well as creating stewardship plans too.
- Experience of using Raiser's Edge or similar CRM system
If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to receive a full job description then please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.