Salary Details: £37,445 FTE Per Annum
This is a permanent, full time role with 36 hours per week.
About the charity
Our client is a national charity which has been supporting disabled children, young people and families since 1970.
They work with children, irrespective of their disability, from birth through to 25 years. Each year they support over 15,000 disabled children, offer over 120 different services and work with about 80 Local Authorities across England.
They are passionate, caring and trusted and their vision is a world in which all disabled children and young people realise their aspirations. They offer support and practical help for families, every step of the way.
About the role
The Regional Manager will lead and manage the charity’s varied services portfolio in the Yorkshire region. The role is key in ensuring the ongoing development and improvement of services to deliver the best possible outcomes for Children and Young people.
The role is located in Yorkshire (current office in Hull) some remote working from home however a presence and travel within the region will be required.
Our client is looking for the following characteristics in the successful candidate:-
- Ability to develop the teams work strategically as well as providing advice and guidance on operational management of their projects.
- Educated to Degree or NVQ level 5 as a minimum.
- Proven ability in service planning, delivery, ensuring compliance with statutory contract and quality standard and monitoring and evaluation within a relevant context, such as a voluntary or community organisation, health, education or social services.
- Strong financial skills with a proven track record of successfully managing comparable budgets and resources.
- Understanding of the commissioning and contracting environment and a level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a strategic level with commissioners, funders and regulators of services.
- A demonstrable commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion.
- Knowledge and ability to put in practice the principles of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
Closing Date: 25 Jun 2021
Please click 'Apply’ - you will be prompted to complete a short CHM Recruit form before being redirected to complete your application.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All children and young people we work with must, at all times, feel safe. This organisation practices safer recruitment. For certain roles successful applicants will be required to carry out a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This charity is a disability Confident Committed Employer and an equal opportunities employer. They actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
No agencies please.