Mental health charity is seeking a Legacy and In Memory Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a passionate and nurturing organisation with a highly committed and friendly workforce who share a passion for providing specialist and compassionate dementia support for everyone who may need it.
There are currently over 850,000 people living with dementia in the UK, and this is expected to increase to 1 million by 2025, and 1.4 million by 2040. In response to this, the charity provides specialist dementia support for families through their Admiral Nurse service.
One of the charity's strategic fundraising priorities is to raise awareness of the importance of Gifts in Wills to ensure the public, supporters and Admiral Nurses understand the difference these gifts make to the charity's financial sustainability. Therefore gifts in Wills and in memory fundraising is a key income stream for the organisation, raising 4m+ per year.
The Legacy and In Memory Manager will be an experienced fundraiser who will develop and deliver the charity's gifts in Wills and in memory programme, increasing the awareness of legacy giving with existing and new supporters, maximising opportunities to receive in memory donations and increasing the overall value and length of support from gifts in Wills and in memory giving from existing and new supporters across a range of in-person, print and digital channels.
Key Skills / Experience Required:-
- Experience of income generation from gifts in Wills and in memory fundraising across a variety of offline and digital channels
- Experience of setting, managing and delivering against budgets, reporting on KPIs, variances and reforecasting
- Experience of developing and evaluating gifts in Wills and in memory programmes and activity across a variety of offline and digital channels
- Experience of project management to deliver gifts in Wills and in memory programmes within agreed timescales and budgets
- Ability to develop and review effective copy writing and design in print and on digital channels
Salary - Circa £40,000
Contract - Permanent Full Time
Location - London (Currently homebased due to COVID restrictions)
This role is accepting applications on a rolling basis so please get in touch today to avoid disappointment. Only successful applicants will be contacted.