Individual Giving Manager
£30,000 - £32,000 - Full Time (37.5 hrs)
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen. We are looking for an experienced Fundraiser with proven track record generating significant income via multiple fundraising income streams.
Leading on a broad portfolio, this role will be responsible for developing and implementing an Individual Giving Strategy to increase income across a range of Individual Giving areas including donations, Regular Giving, Mid-level Gifts, Appeals, Legacy and In-Memory Giving.
As part of a growing and high performing Fundraising Team, you will play a vital role in enhancing our overall supporter experience and donor journeys, creating a clear and robust stewardship programme to build and strengthen relationships, cultivating and nurturing existing donors, as well as prospecting, soliciting and acquiring new supporters.
This is an exciting time to join DENS, and a great opportunity for an experienced Fundraiser who has outstanding relationship-management skills and has significant experience of building long-term and effective partnerships.
- You are a confident, well-presented and experienced Fundraising professional
- You have a proven track record in generating significant fundraising income and achieving income targets
- You have sound knowledge and a thorough understanding of the principles and practices of supporter acquisition, donor journey development and motivations for giving
- You are an effective and confident communicator with the ability to influence/persuade a wide range of stakeholders
- You are adept in engaging and motivating supporters through multi-channel fundraising campaigns
- You are experienced in developing strategic plans and fundraising budgets
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to make a difference
How to apply
Please read the full Job Description & Personal Specification attached below. If you match our criteria:
- Fill in the DENS Application Form (also attached below), including your Supporting Statement
- Submit your application to HR@dens.org.uk
- Closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 20th June
Please note, we will not accept a general CV for this role
For an informal chat, please ring Fran Martin on 07415 628730
The general Fundraising office is 01442 800268
Find out more about DENS at www.dens.org.uk
Follow us on social media @densindacorum