We are looking for a CEO with a range of skills able to take the organisation forward through a strategy refresh and the development of a structure that supports the new strategy whilst maintaining the existing excellent services and staff team.
The CEO needs to:
- Provide inspirational leadership and management to Age UK Hereford & Localities staff and volunteers.
- Manage, develop and promote the work of Age UK Hereford & Localities.
- Provide services that improve the quality of life for older people and those who support them.
- Ensure financial sustainability for the organisation through sound financial planning, risk and business management, income generation and creating efficiencies when opportunities arise.
- Develop and implement business and service plans whilst ensuring financial sustainability.
- Promote Age UK Hereford & Localities and the issues affecting older people and seek to influence local policy making in response to identified need.
- Contribute to the work of the wider Age UK network.