Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager
Would you like to use your fundraising experience to improve the health and wellbeing of children and adults through the healing power of live music?
We have an amazing opportunity for a passionate and creative Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager to win ambitious partnerships by writing exceptional proposals and developing relationships with funders.
Position: Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager
Location: Either office based once restrictions allow in either Edinburgh, Cardiff, Walton-on-Thames or home based
Hours: 37.5 hours, permanent
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including 35 days per year (inclusive of bank holidays), Employer Pension contribution of 5%, Death in Service benefits, access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the opportunity for flexible working.
Closing Date: 15 June 2021 5pm
Interviews: 23 June 2021
The Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager will play a critical role in leading the trusts team to develop a sustainable portfolio of income. You will act as the lead relationship manager for a portfolio of trusts and foundations both current and prospective, generating activity locally and nationally.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies for trusts and foundations fundraising
- Ensure all proposals align with the organisation’s vision, mission, strategic aims and values
- Cultivate and sustain strong relationships with funders
- Identify, research and create compelling proposals with budgets
- Manage the Trusts and Foundations Fundraisers
- Lead negotiations of new funding collaborations and ensure procedures followed
- Maintain existing and co-create new cases for support for a range of initiatives and projects
- Lead the process of thanking, acknowledgement and reporting to funders
- Monitor trust and foundation fundraising performance against agreed targets
- Agree priorities and timescales for restricted income fundraising with Head of Fundraising and Communications and work with colleagues to monitor expenditure of restricted funds
- Encourage and support trustees and influencers to take a proactive role in trusts and foundations fundraising, together with the Chief Executive and Head of Fundraising and Communications
As Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager, you will be passionate and proactive with knowledge of raising money from trusts and foundations. You will use your energy to identify new prospects and create engaging proposals.
You will have experience of:
- Raising funds from trusts, foundations or statutory sources
- High standard of bid writing
- Building relationships with trust partners and internal and external stakeholders
When applying for this role you will be asked to submit a CV and Covering letter of no more than two sides of A4.
About the Organisation
The charity improves the health and wellbeing of children and adults through the healing power of live music. Every year, professional musicians share live music with over 100,000 people from across the UK, who may not otherwise get to experience it. This includes those living with dementia, mental health problems, or who are seriously ill.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in the workforce and is committed to safeguarding. This role will require a basic DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) or equivalent check
You may also have experience in areas such as Trusts Fundraising Manager, Foundations Fundraising Manager, Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Trusts Fundraiser, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Partnerships Manager, Income Generation, Income Generation Manager, Fundraiser, Engagement, Trusts, Foundations, Supporter Engagement, Marketing, Communications, Music, Arts, Bid Writing, Bid Writer, Bids, Bids and Tender, Key Relationship Manager, Key Relationships, Trusts Officer, Foundations Officer, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising and Communications, Trusts Executive, Trusts and Grants, Senior Trusts, Senior Trusts and Foundations.