Nursery Manager (Child Care / Early Years)
Cambridge (Sunflower Nursery CB4 3EP)
40 hrs per week
Closing Date: 28th June 2021
Our client are looking for a Nursery Manager to Lead, manage and develop their Nursery in Cambridge.
About Their Nursery
What makes them different is their commitment to ongoing training and their investment in their valued team members to develop and progress through their bespoke Career Path Framework.
Are you genuinely someone who wants to make a positive contribution from day one to promote the welfare of the children in their care? If you are a supportive team player who is wanting to share and support the strong ethos of their Nursery, then they would love to hear from you.
Our client are looking for you to:
- Lead, manage and develop the Cambridge Nursery, and ensure the provision of the highest quality business operations, child care and educational practices.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks to the business.
- Lead and manage the staff, ensuring that all Nursery employees are motivated, supervised and developed in their roles.
- Identify and implement actions to ensure the Nursery meets parents’ and local community needs, and delivers social benefit.
- Ensure that all health and safety, including safeguarding requirements, are met and the building is maintained in a good condition.
- Contribute to the appraisal and development of potential new nursery services.
- Share best practice with our other children’s nursery business.
To be successful you will:
- 30 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), increasing annually until the maximum entitlement of 35 days is reached (5 years)
- Holiday purchase scheme - up to 5 days per year
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Contributory pension scheme which both you and our client will contribute to
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Discounted gym membership (4 schemes)
- Corporate members of Edenred Travel Club
- Refer a Friend Scheme (£250)
- Free on site/nearby parking
- Free DBS
- Full induction
Candidates will be required to complete online assessments and other tests as part of the recruitment process