- Are you a passionate fundraiser with a track record of maximising income through traditional and digital channels?
- Do you thrive on delivering impactful communications and excellent customer service?
- The UK Sepsis Trust is seeking a Fundraising Officer to work with a successful team to deliver its exciting plans and support our amazing fundraisers’ activities.
Founded in 2012, our goal is to end preventable deaths from sepsis and improve outcomes for sepsis survivors, and we believe that earlier diagnosis and treatment would save thousands of lives every year.
As a relatively small, award-wining charity, we believe we punch way above our weight and our fundraisers are crucial to our success. The future is exciting and in this crucial, new, home-based role you’ll play an integral role in developing and implementing our plans. And we’re ambitious, so it would be great if you are too!
- Work closely with the Head of Fundraising and Head of Partnerships to recruit new supporters and retain existing fundraisers
- Steward fundraisers, supporting them through a range of events and activities
- Plan and manage a range of fundraising activity to increase income and secure long-term support
- Work with colleagues to create and deliver effective fundraising communications
- Identify new opportunities and research, prepare and manage applications
- Act as a key point of contact for key stakeholders and donors
- Monitor and analyse performance data
- Maintain information about fundraisers on a CRM (we use Raiser’s Edge)
- Undertake any other duties as required within the job purpose and grading.
Have you got what we need? To be successful in this role you’ll need proven experience of:
- Managing fundraising campaigns from concept through to evaluation, including on digital channels e.g. Facebook Fundraisers
- Recruiting and supporting fundraisers – community (essential) and corporate (desirable)
- Managing a varied workload and delivering to tight deadlines
- Measuring, interpreting and evaluating performance data
- Managing information on a CRM (we use Raiser’s Edge)
- Producing resources and materials to support fundraisers.
Finally, you’ll be able to demonstrate excellence in the following:
- Written and verbal communication
- Organisation, time management and prioritising your workload
- Finding and implementing solutions
- Researching new opportunities
- Developing good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literacy, particular with Microsoft Office applications.
To apply for this role please provide your CV and cover letter.