Job Title: Income Generation Co-ordinator
Special Terms: Full time, permanent
Reporting to: Grants & Contracts Manager
Accountable for: N/A
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 7th June 2021
Interviews: Monday 14th June 2021 via Zoom
Are you a flexible and motivated income generator?
Working with the Grants & Contracts Manager and the Senior Leadership Team, you will help to ensure the LGBT Foundation achieves its income targets. This will be primarily through:
- Researching and submitting funding applications to statutory sources and Trusts and Foundations, at either a local, regional or national level
- Overseeing CRM and administrative systems for Grants & Contracts, as well as supporting the work of the Deputy Chief Executive such as writing briefings, keeping internal systems up to date, and supporting with bid compliance and project initiation stages
You will have a flexible and motivated attitude to work; have a confident and persuasive writing style; and work with a high level of integrity.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
- Hours – 37 hours per week
- Annual Leave – 25 days’ per annum plus Bank Holidays, rising to 30 after 5 years’ service (pro rata where appropriate)
- Probation period – post subject to successfully completing a six month probationary period
- Employers contributory pension – 10% of annual salary (applied the month following completion of the probationary period
- Remote working - The pandemic has taught us that remote working is advantageous to organisations for productivity and LGBT Foundation has adopted a strong agile working structure
Your responsibilities will include:
- To work with the Grants & Contracts Manager and Senior Leadership Team, primarily researching and writing medium-term fundraising applications to statutory and trust sources
- To source, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with our funders and stakeholders for example by ensuring that thank you letters and signed contracts are sent, supporting with monitoring returns, and identifying potential future partners for funding and tender applications
- Maintain effective fundraising systems, through coordinating our CRM system for monitoring Grants & Contracts income streams and ensuring this is kept fully up to date, producing reports and insight on our activity, and implementing improvements and changes where necessary
- To support the project initiation stage of new funding agreements (for example: through helping to facilitate Project Initiation Meetings, uploading funding information to LGBT Foundation’s CRM System, and ensuring funding information and budgets are communicated to our Finance Team)
- To support bid compliance, for example through tracking monitoring reports, sending annual accounts, and supporting some smaller-scale monitoring reports
- To provide administrative support to the Deputy Chief Executive, for example through diary management, co-ordination of meetings, briefing paper writing, etc.
- To contribute to LGBT Foundation’s overall ongoing and annual business planning and budgeting processes
We look forward to receiving your application and if you would like some more information or want to get more of a sense of what we are about, please contact Daniel Walsh and he will happily answer any questions or give you a call to discuss the role further.
Please study the recruitment pack carefully to think about how you are suitable for the role. In the application we ask you to outline how your skills, knowledge, understanding and experience make you the right person for this role.
NB - previous applicants need not apply
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 7th June 2021 with interviews scheduled for Wednesday 16th June 2021.
Other organisations may call this role Trusts & Grants Officer, Grants Officer, or Fundraising Officer.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Income Generation Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.