Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a well established national organisation who are looking for a confident Communications Officer. In this newly created role, you will focus on communications for the organisations large number of service users, volunteers and staff.
In conjunction with the Internal Communications Manager, the Communications officer role will help people with sight loss to live the life they choose by raising awareness of the charity's life changing services amongst existing and potential service users, volunteers and staff and delivering a consistent high standard of communications.
You will be a self-starter with a real passion for communications in order to develop content which will inspire new service users or their families and new volunteers to engage with the organisations Brand.
You will have proven experience of delivering communications campaigns to a variety of stakeholders as part of a fast-paced integrated communications team in order to lead the communications for service users for the charity.
Your experience of telling people's real-life stories in an engaging, inspiring and respectful way will allow you to proactively and creatively give service users a voice and ensure the organisation is reflecting their requirements, interests and concerns in the communications they develop.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of developing and implementing multi-channel, integrated communications plans with measurable KPIs
- Experience with developing engaging, creative content
- A track record of identifying and developing customer engagement opportunities through a variety of channels which meet strategic objectives
- Demonstrable and up to date knowledge of good practice and current trends in internal comms and particularly knowledge of innovative approaches to service user comms
- Ability to build a rapport and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Salary: £28,988 if based from Reading Hub / £33,093 if based in London Office (inclusive of ILW)
Location: Reading Hub OR London Office (initially remote due to Covid Restrictions)
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please not this role will firmly close at 8.00am Friday 28th May 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted.