Imagine Independence is a third sector organisation that supports people to live full and meaningful lives. Imagine campaigns to promote the inclusion in society of individuals with a range of needs, from mental illness, learning disability, neurodiversity, and complex behaviour that challenges. Its portfolio of services is expanding and so this is a great time to join the organisation.
Position: Head of Accommodation Services - 12 Month Temporary Position
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Reference: 21/35
Based in: Merseyside
We require an experienced Manager to oversee Imagine’s Supported Accommodation Services within the Mersey Region. The role involves:
- Providing operational management and leadership for accommodation-based and floating support services including mental health and learning disabilities. Ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Acting as Contract Manager for respective services including attending networking events and dealing with contractual matters; ensuring Imagine comply with contractual arrangement and fulfil contractual obligations
- Leading on Registered Manager Meetings for Accommodation Services
- Supporting Managers to secure support packages when shortlisted after bidding process for mini competition
- Leading on working towards 100% CQC registration of all accommodation services.
- Maintaining CQC registration for services
- Holding the role of Registered Manager for the cluster of services
The post holder will become a member of Imagine’s Senior Management Team and will require the following skills and experience:
- Staff management experience with responsibility for ensuring all services are delivered to high quality standards, with all resources applied to produce the best value for the organisation, its commissioners and service users
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders, including commissioners from local government and the NHS
- Experience of tendering and mini competitions, seeking out funding opportunities through networking, and submitting bids for grants
- Contract management experience, including resource & financial management
- Experience of monitoring and evaluating services to constantly improve and/or maintain quality
- Experience of working towards and maintaining CQC/ISO registration and/or other quality marks
To apply submit and Expression of Interest demonstrating required skills and experience via 'Apply Now'.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 27th May at 5pm with interviews to be held on Friday 4th June 2021.
Imagine Independence aims to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community