European Union Citizens Rights Project Lead
Responsible to: CEO
Duration: EUCR project until December then other lead position in CAF
Pension: Matched up to 5%
Holidays: 25 days per annum pro rata
We are a local charity providing advice and assistance to people across Flintshire and North Wales. We are a member of the national Citizens Advice organisation and have had a presence in Flintshire for over 50 years. Our main advice areas include Benefits, Debt, Employment, Housing, Discrimination and Relationships. We pride ourselves on three core values – being inventive, generous and responsible.
Who we are
This is an established and successful project. The current project lead is moving to a new profession, so we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us in completing the final 6 months of the project. At the end of this project we would look to move you to a similar role within the organisation
You will be responsible for the delivery and management of this Welsh Government funded project to advise and assist European Union Citizens on their eligibility to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme and with wider immigration advice.
This role will include day to day line management of the two project caseworkers, regular reporting, management of outreach locations, achieving project targets, quality assurance, and regular promotional / awareness raising events on both the scheme and the service provided by CAF.
You will also provide one-to-one advice to clients across a range of channels including digital channels such as email, telephone and messenger.
We are currently remote working, but ordinarily this role is peripatetic and you’ll primarily be based in one of our three offices in Flintshire.
What will I need to be considered for these opportunities?
- Recent relevant experience in advice work.
- Ability to learn and understand the requirements of the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Ability to produce awareness raising materials with support.
- Ability to lead and contribute to a team & take decisions in the day to day running of a busy service area.
- Good understanding of the benefit of digital delivery methods and their increasingly important role in the provision of advice services.
- Ability to manage and supervise a project including, monitoring progress against objectives, working with a range of partners and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly across the whole of Mid and North Wales.
- Please download the attached job pack.
- Once you have read the job pack apply with copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are suited to this job and how you meet the person specification by midnight on Sunday 6th June
- If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to an interview, week commencing 14th June