Hampshire & Isle of Wight Community Foundation is an independent charitable Foundation and the largest philanthropic grant-maker working exclusively across Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Southampton and Portsmouth.
Following the success of our Solent Community Grants Programme in 2018, which with the support of our partners provided assistance for over 1,000 vulnerable people facing complex barriers to employment, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Contract Manager to join our team to oversee all aspects of our latest European Social Fund Employment and Skills Grants Programme within Hampshire, Southampton, Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight.
Responsibilities will include but not exclusively:
- This is a remote based role, responsible for Management of all aspects of the program.
- Running efficient project processes to smoothly deliver the program working in partnership with relevant partners including DWP, local authorities, funders and delivery partners.
- Working with the Finance Manager and Grants team to develop appropriate reporting tools and reports.
- Working closely with delivery partners to ensure they fully comply with ESF processes, guidelines and reporting relevant to their involvement with the project.
- Regular meetings with delivery partners to ensure skills delivery and related outputs and results are fully compliant and evidenced, providing feedback and recommendations on performance.
- Ensuring all the quarterly submissions to DWP are accurate, timely and all queries are promptly resolved.
- Monitoring and reporting on the output and result performance of the project against agreed targets and manage performance related grant payment decisions.
- Carrying out regular audits on the delivery partners to ensure outputs and results are fully evidenced and compliant with DWP requirements.
- Produce quarterly management reports for the Board of Trustees.
- Undertake any other duties, which may, from time to time, be required, to meet the needs of the organisation.
Salary £31,000-£34,000 per annum depending on experience. 25 days holiday allowance
5% Employer Pension contribution Flexible working considered
What we need on how to apply is a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability to the role. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Sunday 6 June 2021.
This role is part-funded by the European Social Fund.